Acceptance of TERMS
Improperly using firearms can be dangerous. When you purchase through this system you are excepting all manufacturer safety instructions. Use the firearms in a safe manner in an approved area for legal purposes only.
You also are agreeing to the following.
1. You are responsible for checking all local laws and complying with them.
2. It is your responsibility to pay for all orders placed through our online system.
3. You must provide a valid contact number. You must provide your correct address.
4. You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase any item from JTSGUNANDPAWN.com. You must be of legal age to own the item you order.
5. You are assuming all responsibility for the legality of any and all items when you purchase them. If you have any concerns contact us at 606 (216-8494)
ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations) and EAR (Export Administration Regulations) Compliance Statement
By ordering any product(s) from JTSGUNAND PAWN.com website, you certify that you, or third-party entities at your direction, will not sell, transport, ship or transfer outside the borders of the United States, nor to any foreign person*, any product(s) which are export-restricted by U.S. export-control law and regulation, without proper U.S. Government export authorization, licensing, and documentation.
Export-restricted items include, but are not limited to, firearms, ammunition, electronic equipment, certain gear and firearm accessories, weapon-mounted or handheld optical equipment including rifle or handgun scopes, night vision and night vision accessories, holographic sight systems, “red-dot” optics, thermal vision, and tactical lights and lasers, knives, and body armor including vests, helmets and shields.
You must indicate on your order if you intend for an item(s) to be exported. An indication of desire of exportation in no way compels JTSGUNANDPAWN.com to assist with export in any way, before or after purchase of an item(s). Export, or attempt to export, any controlled or prohibited items outside of the U.S. without complying with U.S. export control regulations can result in severe civil and criminal penalties and/or constitute a federal crime. JTSGUNANDPAWN.com will not participate in any transaction, directly or indirectly, involving the illegal export or re-export of any prohibited items.
* “Foreign Person” under ITAR § 120.16 means “any natural person who is not a lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C. § 1101 (a)(20) or who is not a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(3)”, and can mean “any foreign corporation, business association, trust, society, or any other entity or group that is not incorporated or organized to do business in the U.S., as well as international organizations, foreign governments, and any agency or subdivisions of government (e.g. diplomatic missions).”
Use the website at your own risk. This website is provided to you “as is,” without warranty of any kind either express or implied. Neither JTSGUNANDPAWN.com nor its employees, agents, third-party information providers, merchants, licensors or the like warrant that the Web site or its operation will be accurate, reliable, uninterrupted or error-free. No agent or representative has the authority to create any warranty regarding the Web site on behalf of JTSGUNANDPAWN.com . JTSGUNANDPAWN.com reserves the right to change or discontinue at any time any aspect or feature of the Web site.